For more than 5 years, Entire Thinkers has developed custom applications and delivered comprehensive services on their support, integration and upgrade. Relying on experience in multiple industries (from manufacturing and retail to banking and healthcare), our team can assist you in defining clear integration goals, make up a robust integration strategy and ensure its orderly implementation.
WHAT WE INTEGRATEWe provide professional integration solutions for applications and systems of:
- ERP (enterprise resource planning),
- SCM (supply chain management) tools,
- Vendor portals,
- Ecommerce solutions,
- Document management software,
- Workflow automation apps,
- Industry specific software (such as electronic health record (EHR),
- Manufacturing execution systems) and more.
- Placed in the cloud,
- Placed on the premises.
Various origin and status
- Including legacy applications,
- In-house software,
- Open source software,
- COTS (commercial of-the-shelf) software,
- SaaS solutions,
- Third-party services (payment, shipping, social networks).
- Traditional transaction systems,
- Modern solutions based on IoT, machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), big data technologies.
METHODOLOGIES AND ARCHITECTURES WE USE
- SOA-based (service-oriented architecture) integration.
We can transform your system into a set of loosely coupled, easily scalable and re-usable components, such as web services or microservices that communicate:
- On a point-to-point basis that implies direct connection via API calls.
- Through middleware components (an enterprise service bus, message broker) that introduce an additional abstraction layer to take the full responsibility for message/request transmitting, transformation, routing.
- Shared database – where multiple applications to access data from a single data store.
- RPA (robotic process automation) – where software imitates human interactions with computer systems (typing, clicking and copy-pasting data from one application to another).
- Assess your existing IT infrastructure, its needs and constraints.
- Elicit and prioritize your integration requirements.
- Choose an integration model and a fitting technology stack.
- Design a tailored integration architecture and secure infrastructure.
Full-cycle Integration Implementation
- Integration consulting and planning.
- Migration, re-engineering, re-architecting of the to-be-integrated applications and systems (if required).
- Integration solution implementation.
- Integration testing at system and component levels.
- After-launch support.
- Continuous management and evolution of the integrated ecosystem (on demand).
- Amazon S3
- Amazon REDSHIFT
- Amazon DynamicDB
- Amazon DocumentDB
- Amazon RDS
- AWS Elasticache
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure SQL Database
GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM
- Google Cloud SQL
- Google Cloud DataStore
- Google Cloud
- SQL Server
- React Native
Architecture designs and patterns
- Traditional 3-layer architecture
- Microservices-based architecture
- Cloud-native architecture
- Reactive architecture
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Various approaches to enterprise application integration
Applications supporting no API
We have a set of established practices to integrate applications without API support, such as the introduction of a file transfer, a shared database or application modernization.
Data quality issues
We take an enterprise-wide view to assess the potential pain points and eliminate them via introduction of data governance rules, error message management, message completeness verification, roll-back of distributed transactions.
Prolonged response time
We properly plan capacity (load and performance testing, network latency problem assessment) and middleware, design scalable architecture, introduce priority queues, effectively use timeouts and sync calls, logging and caching.
We use sophisticated access control rules, introduce industry-proven protocols for authentication and authorization, “safer” outbound connections, and more.