At the heart of the services we offer is our Capacity Building; a core service that provides our clients with training, guidance, advice and information, that will help them better deliver quality public services and initiatives. We empower Organizations to manage the process by which they obtain, improve, and retain the skills, knowledge, tools, equipment and other resources needed to do their jobs competently or to a greater capacity.
Our capacity building services mostly cover but are not limited to the following:
- Monitoring and evaluation – assistance in data collection and handling to determine project and organizational impact
- Advice on Fundraising– we assist in identifying revenue streams, and point-by-point feedback on draft proposals with detailed comments and/or suggestions.
- Engagement – improving your organizations capability to effectively engage with specific user groups.
- Governance – assistance with trustees and organizational control.
- Organizational development – Assistance with developing and implementing procedures/policies (e.g. health, safety, environment, security recruitment etc.).
- Planning – assistance in organizational and project planning (for example SWOT analysis).